Welcome

Sunday 13 February 2011

The Dance of Vicki Bee




It is always great to do something different with photography. It is always the unexpected that comes along which gets things going. As a less than experienced studio photographer at the time I arranged a shoot with Vicki Bee. We hit it off from the start and in talking I discovered the real passion of Vicki which was dance. With the tiny space I have as my studio being a limitation we set about seeing what we could do. We got one really good shot so we were both pleased. Time has gone on and we have had further shoots where we have implemented dance. I get very excited about it every time. Timing is important and surprisingly our success rate with what we aim to achieve is high. You will need to come back here as we aim to do more in the coming weeks.













No comments:

Post a Comment