Welcome

Wednesday 11 May 2011

More Katie





I don't think Katie needs much introduction in my Blog now. Working together is always full of fun, enthusiasm, creativity and honesty. Whatever we do it always has Katie's individuality stamped upon it. Rather than flood my Blog I felt it better to separate the studio from location part of the day. You have all seen the Bluebells I trust and the impact they made. Trying to produce images which give a different feel from previous shoots needs a little planning and searching for inspiration. Putting a different slant on images to give them a fresh new presentation is so much about team-work. What you see might seem straightforward but the shapes and lighting along with composition takes intuitive imagination from two people. Enjoy! Thank you.









No comments:

Post a Comment